MiSa' Story
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

MiSa' Story

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Let The World Spins Madly On

+5
IsLeMMe
miliibnb
cend17
tinkerbel
Starbuck
9 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyDim 1 Mar - 19:48

la suite est magnifique j'adore c'est si bien écrit sunny sunny sunny
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyDim 1 Mar - 20:45

Waouh !

Que c'est bien écrit ! Et que c'est fidèle aux perso qu'on connait c'est incroyable !!!

C'est vraiment sublime !

C'est Sara qu'il entend l'appeler hein ?

Le passage ou il écrit :
Citation :
I expected Doctor Sara Tancredi, the governor’s daughter, the primary doctor of the prison, just a way to the infirmary. Nothing less, nothing more. And I couldn’t have been more wrong because in fact I didn’t expect you.

Tellement vrai et tellement beau !!! Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 457795

Bravo bravo bravo !!!!!
Starbuck
2nd kiss
2nd kiss
Starbuck

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyLun 2 Mar - 0:32

Thanks Mike&Sara! Merci Amandine Embarassed
Je veux absolument la finir avant de commencer le PB fics exchange, donc tu verras bien Very Happy *se fout des coups de pression*
IsLeMMe
IsLeMMe

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyLun 2 Mar - 1:10

une version francaise demain peut-être ???
https://misa-story.forumactif.com
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyLun 2 Mar - 14:16

oui j'ai hâte de voir ce que ça donne en français sunny sunny
Starbuck
2nd kiss
2nd kiss
Starbuck

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMar 14 Avr - 12:47

Starbuck a ecrit:
Citation :
bon mili, je sens que je vais preparer un truc pour toi, t'es daccord? okay, super!

miliibnb a ecrit:
Citation :
un truc pour moi ??? Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

mais kesako ??
bin ouais que je suis d'accord !!

qu'est ce que c'est ???

miliibnb a écrit:
Citation :
arf... j'aurais du le retenir, c'est le lendemain de mon demi anniversaire !
(vous pouvez me refaire des cadeaux si vous voulez ou m'envoyer ce de mon anniversaire qui sont toujours bloqué chez vous Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes )

Title: Everything is Illuminated
Characters: Michael/Sara, Lincoln, Christina.
Words count: approx 2000
Summary: His mother was right in the end.
Disclaimer: Prison Break is not mine (sadly).
Notes: So, this is for Mili as a ‘thank you’ for being my beta to my fics which are not even as half awesome as she is.
And because we share the same mind myth about Christina Scofield. I wanted to write something before the show starts again. (because the one on the show is her evil twin, obviously)
And because she did a beautiful icon for me. *points avatar*
And because she is a nerd.
Happy half-birthday my favorite nerd. (est ce que ca veut dire que je suis exempte de t’offrir un cadeau dans 6 mois?) Je te donne toujours le droit de pas aimer ^^

December 1980 - Michael is 6 years old.

Michael Scofield sits alone on the bench in front of the school and watches the snow falling. It's this time of the year where everything is supposed to be magical, where everything is illuminated by Christmas decorations. And the decorations are in fact there, but somehow, in his heart, the magic is gone, swept away by The Revelation. He knows he shouldn't be listening to these brats, they were always trying to mess with him. Something that he never quite understood since he never offended them in any way, or if he had, he didn't know how and he certainly didn't mean to. They would stop picking at him only when Lincoln was around which was not often since Lincoln is older and goes to another school. Michael sighs, Lincoln is late again. Every kid has already been picked up by their parents. And Michael's mother asked Lincoln to go pick up his brother after his class. Michael shifts on his seat,trying to stay warm in this cold (but really he's freezing). He looks down at the crumpled paper in his hands, slowly inspecting the delicate words writing on it. Too engrossed in his task, he doesn't see nor hear Lincoln coming.

"What's that?"

Startled, Michael quickly hides the paper from Lincoln.

"It's nothing. We can go," Michael says, smiling to persuade his big brother to just let it go. But Lincoln doesn't. He never does.

"C'mon Mike, what are you hiding?" Lincoln asks, bending his head at his little brother's level. Michael's face flushed unable tostop the embarrassing events that happened today in the school's yard to cross his mind.

"Please Linc, can we just go home? Mom is probably waiting, and I'm a little cold." Michael pleads with Lincoln, his eyes starting to tear up. From what must have happened or from the cold, Lincoln doesn't know. But his brother has a point. It's indeed cold.

"Okay, let's go." Michael stands up, and they start walking down the road. They don't really talk, Michael is rather monosyllabic, and after five minutes Lincoln gives up. Their mother will have more luck to get through him he thinks.

Back at home, Christina Scofield is sitting on the couch. The moment she hears the door open, she turns her head toward her sons. Michael is looking at his feet, and just like that she knows something is wrong. She looks at Lincoln, but he merely shrugs and says, "Don't know, he doesn't want to talk about it." Christina walks to Michael, and helps him to take off his coat. Then she gently takes his face in her hands prompting Michael to look at her.
"Michael what's wrong baby?"
Again, Michael is unable to stop himself from thinking about It.

"Hey freak, what are you writing?"
Michael turned around to see Harry and his friends approaching him. Harry was two years older and he loved to torment him. Michael couldn't run anyway, so he just stayed there silent.

"Hey, I asked you a question or are you deaf?" Harry said. But Michael remained silent.
"Give me that." And before Michael could do anything, Harry snatched the paper from Michael's hand, and hold it in front of his friends, "check that out guys."
"No!" Michael cried out. Too late, Harry was already reading every word out loud. He couldn't stop himself from blushing.
"Ain't that sweet? Little weirdo wrote his Santa's List. Didn't you know that Santa doesn't exist?" Harry kept going on. Michael could hear in his head his mother’s voice saying ‘Ignore them, if you don’t acknowledge them, they will grow tired of it eventually’, but then he could also hear Lincoln’s which was a whole different piece of advice ‘Fight back, kick them or punch them or both, stand up for yourself’ But Michael saw how Lincoln got always in trouble and how his mother was at loss to stop Lincoln’s angry behavior. He didn’t want to do that to his mother. So he kept quiet.
“I knew from the beginning that he was my dad, but oh wait, that’s right, you don’t have one.” Harry smirked, turning his head toward his friends who kept laughing, then turned back to Michael, “at least, your father was a smart man. He left before he was too late, he didn't want to have a fucking retarded son." And with that, he ripped Michael’s list in pieces.

“Shh, Michael, we talked about this before. You can’t let these kids get to you.” Christina says at last. In Lincoln's mind, they were already dead.

“Give me your list,” their mother adds.
Michael takes the crumple papers from his pocket and gives them to his mother. She holds out her other hand, and bring him with her to sit on the couch. Lincoln starts to follow them, however something on the floor catches his eyes. It's one of the pieces of paper that must have fallen when Michael took them out. He reaches down to grab it, and Lincoln immediately recognizes Michael's perfect handwriting. It's just one sentence, five words; but it's enough to make him feel as if he cannot breathe.
"Please, bring back my dad."

Meanwhile, on the couch, Christina takes her youngest son on her knees. Michael begins to protest, telling her that he's too old to be hold that way (though his body doesn't move) and that she is in fact sick and that she should be lying down. But Christina gently hushes him, and instead says, "So, tell me what did you ask for this year honey?'"
Michael decides to start from the simplest one.
"I want a new book."
"Yeah? That's a good one. What else?" her mother asks, softly
rubbing her hand on his back, the gesture giving him much more warm than he thought possible. He turns to look at his brother, only to find that he is not there, and that for some unknown reasons he must have gone to their room (he makes a mental note to ask his brother).
"A baseball glove for Linc."
Her mother smiles, refraining the need to cough.
"What else?"
He hesitates at first.
"I want you to be okay."
Christina looks down at him. Oh Michael.
"Oh sweetheart, I'm fine, just a little sick, nothing that you have to worry about."
She's lying, and they both know it. But he quickly adds anyway,
"IwantepeopletolikemeIwanttohavefriends."
''Michael you have to speak slower, I didn't catch what you were saying. Slower."
Michael still doesn't look at her. He whispers very softly again, "I want people to like me. I want to have friends."
"Michael, look at me sweetie," her mother says gently, bringing her hand to Michael's chin to make him look at her, "listen to me Michael, you don't realize it yet, and I know it's hard for you to see it, but you are a wonderful person Michael Scofield, you are smart and kind. And you'll meet people who will see what an amazing person you are, they will truly love you for who you are, and one day you'll have it all, your brother, friends, and even a family on your own. I promise.”

December, 2005 - Michael is 31 years old.

Sara Tancredi stands alone in the living room; she watches the snow falling from the window lost in her thoughts. She doesn't know how long she has been standing there, but she doesn't care. After being on the run for so long, she would gladly stay still for hours. She can see the reflection of the Christmas tree beautifully decorated on the window. Michael has nearly driven her crazy while they were putting all the decorations yesterday. Like always, he wanted everything to be perfect.

"Not like that," he instructed for what seemed like the hundredth times, taking the garland in his hands and putting it himself on the tree.
"See?" he grinned. He looked so proud of himself, she didn't know whether to smack him or kiss him. She did neither.

"Michael, it's just a tree," she said.
"It's not just a tree," he retorted, "it's our first Christmas tree." And she watched him, so seriously engrossed in his task, she couldn't help but chuckle.
He turned toward her.
"What?" he asked, puzzled.
"Nothing," she smiled, then proceeded to take another garland and failed again at putting it on the tree a la Scofield style.
"Wait, wait," Michael began, but before he could add anything, her mouth was pressed against his. The garland fell at their feet, forgotten; and she tied her hands around his neck, kissing him harder. He groans in her mouth, and pulled away breathless.
"The tree is not finished yet."
She leaned toward his face only stopping when her lips were millimeters from his, and whispered, "Michael?"
"Yes?"
And just before she kissed him again, she murmured,” Shut up.”

And he did.

Sara smiles, remembering how they made love on the couch after, although Michael insisted on finishing the tree after, and she didn't offer her help since he was totally fine doing him by himself.

She hears the door opening behind her, but she doesn’t turn around. Instead she waits until she feels his arms around her, he bends down his head to kiss her shoulder.
"Hey," he whispers.
"Hey yourself," she says right back.
"Long day?" he asks softly.
"Kind of," she sighs, slowly turning around in his arms to face him,
seeing him furrowing his brows, she quickly adds, "you? Did you finish your project?"
Michael can see that something is bothering her, but he decides not to push her. He knows she would tell him if she wants to.
"Not exactly, but it's almost done, I'm really excited to see the end of it," he answers cheerfully.
"I'm glad to hear it. You worked so hard for this. I'm proud of you."
“Thank you.”

He let go of her to remove his coat, and she moves to sit down on the couch.

"What time are Lincoln and LJ coming?" she asks.
"Linc called me at the office, he said they were coming around 8.00. Is that alright?" he replies.
"Of course." she smiles again, although her smile doesn’t exactly
reach her eyes.
“Did you put all the presents beneath the tree?” he inquires.

“As a matter of fact, I did. LJ is going to be so spoiled with all the stuff we bought him.” Michael chuckles.

“Yes, that’s true. That said he won’t be the only one,” he teases her. She laughs with that beautiful laugh of her that makes his heart be a little faster.

“Oh really? What did you get me?” she demands.

“Wouldn’t you want to know?”

“Come on Michael,” Sara pleads.

“My, you’re curious huh?” He smirks.

"No. I'm pregnant," she blurts out, looking straight in his
eyes.

“Yes, you a… What?” Michael stops in his sentence, his mouth slightly agape.

“I’m pregnant.”
He simply stares at her, and she stares back waiting nervously for him to speak.
"Michael, say something."
"Pregnant?"
"Yes."
“A baby?”
“Yes.”
"I'm going to be a dad?"
“Yes.”
“Oh my god! Sara, this is… this is amazing, I mean,” Michael is suddenly afraid. He never had a father, how he is going to be one?
"You're going to be an amazing father Michael," he hears Sara say, and realizes that he has spoken his fear out loud. He feels her hands slowly caressing his cheek, he sees her eyes shining with devotion. And he tells her the one thing that comes to his mind when he looks at her.

"I love you." Sara smiles, she doesn't think she will be ever tired of hearing this from him.
"I know," she whispers softly. "Merry Christmas Michael."

And Michael brings her close to him. Sometimes, he still marvels at how perfectly they fit in each other arms. Then he brings one of his hands to her belly. Maybe the magic is still there after all.

Thanks for reading!
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMar 14 Avr - 17:12

c'est tous simplement magnifique !!!!!!!

ils sont si mimi !!!

et j'adore l'annonce de sara vraiment beau travail !!! Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 749109 Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 749109 Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 749109 Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 749109 Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 749109 Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 749109 Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 749109
Starbuck
2nd kiss
2nd kiss
Starbuck

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMar 14 Avr - 22:49

Thanks M&S! Wink
miliibnb
Joue au docteur avec Michael
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:00

voit qu'il y a des nouveaux postes... t'aurais pas mis une suite sans m'en parler quand même ??? Suspect

*remonte le topic*

OH MY GOD ! BIG SURPRISE !! et tu me dis rien quand tu parles de moi et qu'en plus tu cites mes posts msn sans mon autorisation.
bon je vais voir de quoi il s'agit puis je reviens ! Wink

n'empêche je suis en train de me dire, tu devais voir que je postais pas, tu devais te dire merde elle aime pas et elle ose pas me le dire je suis sure ! Laughing
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:01

*redescend après avoir juste lu les citations*

ah non ça c'était pas notre conversation msn ! lol!
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:02

Citation :
Characters: Michael/Sara, Lincoln, Christina.

mon mythe ??? Very Happy
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:03

merde j'ai changé de page, fais chier...
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:04

chapitre 2/3 ?? bin il est où le 1 ??? scratch
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:06

*viens de se rendre compte qu'elle était sur la fic du dessus après avoir changé de page ! * Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 580173
Starbuck
2nd kiss
2nd kiss
Starbuck

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:06

Mili t'es sure que t'as les yeux bien en face des trous? tongue
Et non, je ne me suis pas dit que t'aimais pas et que t'osais pas me le dire pcq j'aime a croire que tu me le dirais dans ces cas la, tu sais que j'arreterai seulement de t'envoyer des sms avec les spoilers (nooon je rigoooooole), je me disais juste que t'aimais bien voir tes surprises en retard Laughing
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:07

Citation :
So, this is for Mili as a ‘thank you’ for being my beta to my fics which are not even as half awesome as she is.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:08

Citation :
And because we share the same mind myth about Christina Scofield. I wanted to write something before the show starts again. (because the one on the show is her evil twin, obviously)

*est émue* Sad
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:08

Citation :
And because she did a beautiful icon for me. *points avatar*
you're welcome ! Very Happy
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:09

Citation :
And because she is a nerd
c'est celui qui dit qui est ! Razz
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:10

Citation :
Happy half-birthday my favorite nerd. (est ce que ca veut dire que je suis exempte de t’offrir un cadeau dans 6 mois?)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:12

Citation :
December 1980 - Michael is 6 years old.

ahhhhh

*is excited ! *

Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 57624

*se rend compte qu'on pourrait croire à exciter dans un autre sens alors que mike n'a QUE 6 ans ! *
Starbuck
2nd kiss
2nd kiss
Starbuck

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:12

miliibnb a écrit:
Citation :
Happy half-birthday my favorite nerd. (est ce que ca veut dire que je suis exempte de t’offrir un cadeau dans 6 mois?)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

C'est pour ca que tu me fais toujours patienter? *se rememore ton (vrai) anniv* tongue
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:14

*se rend compte d'un truc*

pourquoi mike enfant me fait penser à peter ???
t'avais déjà lu 19 minutes lors de tes précédentes fic ??

bon aler je suis sérieuse et je fais un vrai comme là !
Starbuck
2nd kiss
2nd kiss
Starbuck

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:21

miliibnb a écrit:
*se rend compte d'un truc*

pourquoi mike enfant me fait penser à peter ???
t'avais déjà lu 19 minutes lors de tes précédentes fic ??

bon aler je suis sérieuse et je fais un vrai comme là !

He, pas bete, mais c'est pas vraiment en rapport.
J'imagine juste que Michael se faisait toujours charier qd il etait jeune, (comme Peter en l'occurence), a cause de son LLI, le fait qu'il avait pas de pere, etc..
miliibnb
miliibnb

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 EmptyMer 15 Avr - 23:52

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! c'est magnifique ! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

bon *renifle* on reprend depuis le début (oui en fait j'ai "oublié" de le commenter une fois que j'étais dedans ! )

Citation :
but somehow, in his heart, the magic is gone
c'est horrible pour moi de voir ça parce que, pour moi, noël ets une période magnifique... Sad

brats ! j'ai appris un mot ! Very Happy

et je sais pas pourquoi, moi aussi je le vois se faire charrier quand il est petit, peut être parce qu'il est trop sensible, il est trop receptif aux émotions qui l'entoure ou je sais pas... ça me fait de la peine...

c'est bizarre mais si j'arriev très bien à imaginer mike petit, j'arrive à imaginer linc que dans sa position d'adulte (donc avec la tête de dom). peut être parce que ça renforce encore plus le côté fragile de mike enfant et fort de linc qui le protège ??

Citation :
Hey freak, what are you writing?"
ça, ça me fait penser à peter/drew/matt ! Surprised

Citation :
"Ain't that sweet? Little weirdo wrote his Santa's List. Didn't you know that Santa doesn't exist?"
j'ai horreur de ça. j'ai horreur des gens qui se moquent. surtout qu'il est encore petit et qu'il a parfaitement le droit de croire à tout ça ! l'innoncence chez un enfant c'est ce qui a de mieux et on la perd trop vite ! Sad

Citation :
“I knew from the beginning that he was my dad, but oh wait, that’s right, you don’t have one.”

knock knock
hello harry
Spoiler:

Citation :
"Please, bring back my dad."
Shocked Sad Sad
c'est horrible ! je te jure je suis presque sure que j'ai senti un truc me percer le coeur comme linc a du le ressentir !

Citation :
Meanwhile, on the couch, Christina takes her youngest son on her knees. Michael begins to protest, telling her that he's too old to be hold that way (though his body doesn't move) and that she is in fact sick and that she should be lying down.
Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 457795 je l'adoooooore ! elle est adorable et elle est vraiment comme je l'imagine. mon mythe christina rose scofield quoi ! bon je veux pas me faire de la pub ou quoi, mais t'as déjà lu dans un chapitre avancé de ma fic, MA version de christina ? bon t'aimeras peut être pas, mais je sais pas, c'est à partir de là que mon mythe est né alors...

Citation :
Her mother smiles, refraining the need to cough.
"What else?"
He hesitates at first.
"I want you to be okay."
je trouve ça déchirant parce que pour moi, c'est pas de savoir que le père nöel n'existe pas qui fait que michael perde son innocence mais tout ce qu'il a vécu pendant son enfance, et SURTOUT la maladie, puis mort de sa mère. Sad
et le fait qu'à 6 ans, il s'en rende compte, c'est terrible je trouve ! ça mère le protège, le berce, on voit qu'il est bien dans ses bras et bientôt, elle ne sera plus là.

Citation :
I want people to like me. I want to have friends
je te jure je trouve ça super émouvant ! toute cette première partie te tords le coeur en deux !

et on arrive à quelque chose d'aussi émouvant, mais d'un peu plus léger.

Citation :
She can see the reflection of the Christmas tree beautifully decorated on the window. Michael has nearly driven her crazy while they were putting all the decorations yesterday. Like always, he wanted everything to be perfect.
j'imagine complètement ce genre de situation arriver entre eux ! je LE vois comme ça, et je LA vois comme ça !
et je trouve ça superbe que malgré tout ce qui lui est arrivé, il garde la foi (keep faith uh) et que noël veuille vraiment dire quelque chose pour lui (ouais en plus t'as choisi la bonne saison pour me toucher !)

Citation :
He turned toward her.
"What?" he asked, puzzled.
"Nothing,"

that was just my senor quote... drunken Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 457795

Citation :
She leaned toward his face only stopping when her lips were millimeters from his, and whispered, "Michael?"
"Yes?"
And just before she kissed him again, she murmured,” Shut up.”
j'adore cette sara là ! Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 457795 lol! lol! lol!

Citation :
"Hey," he whispers.
"Hey yourself," she says right back.
je sais pas pourquoi mais j'adore quand ils se disent ce genre de petites choses annodines dans les fics !

Citation :
Yes, that’s true. That said he won’t be the only one,” he teases her. She laughs with that beautiful laugh of her that makes his heart be a little faster.
si plus haut tu me faisais chialer, là je souris comme une débile ! Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 457795

Citation :
“My, you’re curious huh?” He smirks.

"No. I'm pregnant," she blurts out, looking straight in his
eyes.
Shocked Shocked
whooo comment je m'y attendais pas à celle là !

Citation :
"Michael, say something."
"Pregnant?"
"Yes."
“A baby?”
“Yes.”
"I'm going to be a dad?"
“Yes.”
lol! lol!
j'adore je le vois trop comme ça, d'abord surpris, puis heureux, puis affolé ! lol!

Citation :
Maybe the magic is still there after all.
well with this fic, is certainly is !

j'adoooore c'est superbe ! tu as un talent fou pour écrire ce genre de drabble story (ou un truc du genre que j'ai vu sur PB fanfic).

c'est superbe, un enorme MERCI pour ce gâteau de demi anniversaire !
Spoiler:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Let The World Spins Madly On   Let The World Spins Madly On - Page 3 Empty

Let The World Spins Madly On
Page 3 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant